“Leadership is first of all not something one does, but something one is.” – Leighton Ford
I was fortunate during my management career to have had the opportunity to have a personal coach after my boss took me aside one day and said, “We think you’re a talented guy, but you have some rough edges that we need to smooth out.” Being coached helped me understand that I can make the biggest impact as a leader not by doing more or being smarter than everyone else, but by empowering others and motivating them to do their best.
Whether you find yourself struggling with your client, your peers, your boss, or even a friend or family member, it is extremely powerful to have someone that you can bounce your concerns to and receive a non-biased perspective. Shawn Ingram Consulting Group takes a unique approach because we start by building a trusting relationship with you. We get into the heart and soul of ‘you’ before even tackling your challenges.
Any good coach’s primary objective is to motivate his/her team to achieve results that they never dreamed could be possible. Of course, good coaches don’t always pat you on the back just because they want to be liked. Be ready; as a product of the outdoors, college football and a competitive business life, my approach isn’t delicate, but it will speak the truth with love and help you find your true motivation. Our coaching will help pull this out through an in-depth study of your character and personality. Once we find this truth, we can provide you the tools and resources that will help you achieve your goals and ultimately understand your purpose in life.
We offer many different strategies and programs to enhance our leadership development and coaching processes.
By understanding ourselves better and gaining insight to the type of leadership style we possess, we gain a tremendous power to unlock our innate synergies and potential. Our participants use the Total SDI® model which provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships. We don’t stop just with the assessment. We work with you to get to your core. What makes you up? What motivates you? What wounds do you carry from your past that makes you behave the way you do today? A word of caution, this process will require you to expose yourself, let your guard down, and in the end, make you into a true authentic leader that people want to follow.
Whether it be in your communication style, your organizational effectiveness, your time management, or how you engage with each and every one of your employees; we focus on tuning your skills to help make you the type of manager that people see as genuine.
This in hand is the number one area of focus we see brings the greatest results. But a word of caution… this will not happen overnight. As mentioned previously, your personality is something you were given when God created you in your mother’s womb. It cannot be changed; it shouldn’t be changed. You were created perfectly and for a perfect purpose in life. Through the 6•11 process we help you find those gifted talents and align them with the key characteristics of a true, authentic person.
We found at Shawn Ingram Consulting, that our participants gain a far better understanding of their true character through our intensive 360 review process. Working with your peers, your bosses, your customers, and even your friends, we begin to unpack the strengths and weaknesses of the participant and discover hidden talents that take them to levels that they never dreamed of reaching. Of course, our process is 100% confidential these reviews are for your own personal growth.
Our coaching principles are simple. We are not the experts or the ones with all with all the answers. We are not here to tell you what to do or to give you some tools and send you on your way. More so, our principles are defined in our core values, which are grounded on the six characteristics and the two gifts of becoming an authentic person. We rely on transparency and building a trusting relationship.
Our process begins with the end in mind. Each person requires a different process, so we work with you to determine exactly what you want to get out of the program. Sometimes this may not be clear at first, but we believe you will find it within a short amount of time as we work together.
Discover the Difference! Think Smarter About Your Business.
We are dedicated in making a difference in your project and transforming the work into sustainable results.
- Development of Safety & Health Program | Windsor, CO | Oct – Nov 2020 | Client: 3D Construction & Remodeling Shawn Ingram 2020-12-11T06:58:51+00:00
- Insurance Claim Management | Denver, CO | Feb – July 2019 | Client: GE Johnson Construction Shawn Ingram 2020-12-11T06:44:22+00:00
- Organizational Development & Instrumentation Management | Chandler, AZ | June-Oct 2018 | Client: K&F Electric, Inc Shawn Ingram 2018-10-16T20:58:42+00:00Organizational Development & Instrumentation Management | Chandler, AZ | June-Oct 2018 | Client: K&F Electric, Inc Gallery
Organizational Development & Instrumentation Management | Chandler, AZ | June-Oct 2018 | Client: K&F Electric, IncBusiness Consulting, Construction Consulting, Leadership Coaching, Schedule Management, Strategic Planning
- Vision and Business Planning | Windsor, CO | Jan 2018 | Client: Eventfully Unique Shawn Ingram 2018-03-14T16:55:23+00:00
- LLUMC Campus Transformation Project | Loma Linda, CA | Summer 2017 | Client: McCarthy Building Companies Shawn Ingram 2017-11-15T15:05:21+00:00LLUMC Campus Transformation Project | Loma Linda, CA | Summer 2017 | Client: McCarthy Building Companies Gallery
LLUMC Campus Transformation Project | Loma Linda, CA | Summer 2017 | Client: McCarthy Building CompaniesBusiness Consulting, Construction Consulting, Leadership Coaching, Schedule Management, Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development & Coaching | St. Louis MO | Feb 2017 Banded 611 2018-03-15T03:00:38+00:00
- OdySea Aquarium | Scottsdale, AZ | Summer 2016 | Client: McCarthy Building Companies Banded 611 2017-11-15T15:07:29+00:00
- Stone Creek Landscaping – Strategic Planning | Waddell, AZ | April 2016 Banded 611 2017-11-15T15:08:18+00:00